Follow the steps in this section to get set up your Google ClientID required for viewing your Google Analytics on your WebCast-TV account.
Get a Google Account
First, sign up for a Google Account if you do not already have one.
Choose Google services
Get access keys for your application
To apply for API access at the Google APIs Console:
- Visit the Google APIs Console. Log in if prompted to do so.
- Create a project for your application (if you have not already done so) by clicking Create project.
- Select Services from the menu. The list of accessible Google services appears.
- Scroll through the list. For each service you want your application to work with, click the Status switch next to the service name (so that it switches from OFF to ON.
- For some services, the Console will display a Terms of Service pane. To go ahead, check the I agree to these terms box, then click Accept.
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click API Access in the menu.
The API Access pane appears.
- Click Create an OAuth 2.0 client ID.
The Create Client ID dialog appears.
- Click the Web application radio button. Type your site or hostname in the field below.
- Click more options under the radio buttons.
Enter the following values:
- Authorized Redirect URIs – leave empty
- Click the Create client ID button to complete the process.
The Create client ID dialog disappears. The Authorized API Access section now displays your application’s OAuth 2.0 credentials.
For information about how to use the OAuth 2.0 Client credential in your application, see the Authentication page.